In Sleep Your Way to the TOP *and other myths about business success, Jane Miller reveals tips and tricks she learned on her journey from small town Illinois girls to shattering the glass ceiling at more than one male-dominated corporation.
Party Sheryl Sandberg's Lean In and part Chelsea Handler's Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea, Miller's book is a sassy yet substantial read, headlined with myths such as:
- MYTH: Size Doesn't Matter
- MYTH: You Have Nothing To Learn From Barbie
- MYTH: Only Extroverts Win In The Corporate World
- MYTH: If She Plays Dirty, Play Dirty Back
- MYTH: Bad Guys Are Just In The Movies
In this highly entertaining collection, Miller offers specific steps and practical advice for grads, pre-grads and new or seasoned execs, showing us where it's easy to get tripped up, who might trick us, and how to make it past the pitfalls on our way to the corner office.