Tony Scalese is an Oracle Ace, and the author of the acclaimed book: “The Definitive Guide to Oracle FDMEE.” In this follow-up title, Tony offers a high-value reference guide for any FDMEE administrator or consultant who is looking to create elegant and effective FDMEE scripts.
This book explores key topics that are critical to FDMEE script development including: fundamentals (alongside leading practices) for script development, an in-depth exploration of the FDMEE Java API, FDMEE Development Mode, and script debugging techniques.
Oracle FDMEE Scripting is a full-color practical book which provides invaluable information to develop a broad and deep understanding of the scripting capabilities within FDMEE. Throughout, there are snippets of code that illustrate leading practice for script development; practice that has been developed and refined over more than a decade of FDM and FDMEE development.
This book is critical to anyone wanting to learn to develop FDMEE scripts, and those who wish to continue to grow their scripting capabilities.
In this book, explore:
- Core Jython syntax requirements
- Built in Jython objects and methods
- Script development leading practices for accuracy, growth, and performance
- Scripting templates and how they can ensure consistent, repeatable development approaches
- The FDMEE Context (fdmContext)
- The FDMEE Java API methods
- The FDMEE Development Mode for script development and unit testing
- Script debugging techniques
- Foreword by Mike Casey, Director, Product Management, Oracle