Looking for information on Cannabis oil but have no idea where to start?
The Cannabis Oil Companion: A Comprehensive Beginner's Guide to Marijuana and Hemp Oils was written with you in mind!
If you are new to cannabis oils and don't have a clue where to start or what you should be looking for, when purchasing or looking for cannabis oils, this book will help you find your bearings quickly, without burying you in information overload in the process.
"This book is really helpful in facilitating an understanding of cannabis oils. It has a brief overview of the use of cannabis in the United States as a medicine, the healthful substances are available in cannabis (and other plants, too), and a how-to of processing it into an oil (and how to use it in other ways) for better health. It also highlights the benefits of CBD. The discussion is easy to follow and flows well from one topic to the next, allowing the reader to feel unintimidated in exploring cannabis. I walked away from this book with a better feel for what to expect from cannabis. " — Learning, via Amazon
Topics covered in this extensive guide include:
- Detailed explanation of the terms Cannabis, Marijuana and Hemp
- All species of Cannabis explained
- How all cannabis plants and oils are different
- Phytocannabinoids and the Endocannabinoid system
- CB1 and CB2 receptor sites
- Cannabinoids, terpenes and the "Entourage Effect"
- Specific effects of the major cannabinoids and terpenes in cannabis.
- The best methods to consume cannabis oils medicinally
- The new ways that hemp is being grown to produce cannabinoids
- CBD rich hemp oils and tips for buying CBD oil online
- Instructions for safely making your own cannabis oils, butters and tinctures.
- And much more!
Whether you are brand new to Cannabis oils or want to know a bit more about this fascinating subject, The Cannabis Oil Companion is a great go-to guide regarding the use of cannabis oils in the year 2015!
Grab your guide today and know your cannabis oils tomorrow!